Beginner's Photography Workshop
Special Limited Time Offer
for only $50
As a graduate of the Beginner's Photography Workshop you are invited to take advantage of this special price for a workshop do over!
This class is hands-on and includes shooting assignments so you should bring a digital SLR camera that has manual controls (or point & shoot with manual controls), and the camera's handbook.
Located in Ballantyne, this workshop will refresh your memory and reinforce the lessons we covered during your first workshop.
In this workshop you will:
- Learn the basic elements of photography in the classroom and on location
- Understand your camera's settings for ISO, Shutter Speed and Aperture
- Explore metering, exposure and exposure modes
- Understand how and why to White Balance
- Learn to choose the right lens for the job
- Explore Composition and Posing
Start: 9.00am Sat Dec 10th
Lunch Break: 12.00 to 12.30pm
(Lunch not included)
Location: South Charlotte
Max: 4 People
Once your payment has been received you will be sent the location and other details.
© Colin Hocking Photography